Snug Stitch Comforter
Made from our signature Snug fabric and viscose from Bamboo
Free Shipping & Returns, 90-Day Guarantee.
- Materials & Care
- Shipping & Returns
Featuring a timeless stitch pattern, this all-in-one comforter (replacing your duvet, duvet cover and top sheet) is the perfect almost-blank canvas for your bed. Snug and fluffy on top with cooling, flat sheet vibes underneath for a 100% smooth-against-the-skin feel. This bed cover is beautiful inside and out, with a cushy filling made from recycled plastic.
- All-in-one design (replaces duvet, duvet cover & top sheet)
- Snug fabric on top
- Viscose from bamboo underneath
- Filling made from 50+ recycled plastic bottles
- Machine washable
In the US? Shipping and returns are on us! (Completely free).
|SHIPPING METHOD||SHIPPING TIME*|
5 - 7
3 - 5
2 - 3
*Specified shipping times apply to orders within the USA only. International shipping times will vary. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
90-Day Guarantee: test, wash, use, and snuggle with our products for up to 90 days (excludes gift cards, candles & scents). If you don’t love your new purchase, send it back and we’ll make it right - no questions asked.
Returns will be refunded to the original payment method.
Snug Stitch Comforter
classic meets contemporary
bedding made softer
- Alexa M.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Have you shopped with us before? YesWhere did you here about us? Blog / Magazine10 seconds agoAge Range 25 - 34Have you shopped with us before? YesWhere did you here about us? Blog / MagazineRated 5 out of 5 starsThe Best Comforter
I bought this comforter after reading many reviews and was looking for something that would keep me warm without making my husband too hot. Since we bought this comforter, my husband has been a comfortable temperature and he is sleeping much better. I also bought the ribbed throw blanket to layer over the comforter on my side, which keeps me nice and warm. The fabrics are so soft (and stylish) that I literally daydream about going to bed! Overall, the products seem well made, and they're machine washable - which is a huge plus. That said, sometimes I do have to clip loose strings from the stitching.
- tina a.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Have you shopped with us before? YesWhere did you here about us? Facebook2 weeks agoAge Range 55 - 64Have you shopped with us before? YesWhere did you here about us? FacebookRated 5 out of 5 starsComforter
I love this. The weight-the color- we just upgraded our bedroom and love the looks of it.
- Barbara A E.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Have you shopped with us before? NoWhere did you here about us? Facebook3 weeks agoAge Range 65+Have you shopped with us before? NoWhere did you here about us? FacebookRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it
I like this so much I’m ordering another one!
- aimee s.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Have you shopped with us before? YesWhere did you here about us? Facebook3 weeks agoAge Range 45 - 54Have you shopped with us before? YesWhere did you here about us? FacebookRated 5 out of 5 starsIN LOVE!
Absolutely beautiful comforter. Just the right weight for cold winter nights. We have since ordered a 2nd one and thinking of purchasing a 3rd. You will not be disappointed if you purchase this comforter. I’ve paid the same or more for comforters in the past without the quality that this one has. I have not washed it yet so my rating isn’t accurate. But honestly, the comforter is so nice I’d buy another one if it didn’t wash well.