Natural Premium Bamboo Duvet Cover
Made from viscose from Bamboo
Free Shipping & Returns, 90-Day Guarantee.
A breathable, anti-sweat and oh-so-soft duvet cover made of viscose from bamboo.
|SHIPPING METHOD||SHIPPING TIME|
5 - 7
3 - 5
2 - 3
* Picking and packing normally takes 1 day.
* Free Shipping & Returns apply to orders within the USA & Canada.
* Specified shipping times apply to orders within the USA & Canada. International shipping times will vary based on location. For more information, email email@example.com
In the US or Canada? Shipping and returns are on us.
All our products come with a 90-day returns guarantee*, so you can test, use, wash them, snuggle with them, and (hopefully) fall in love.
If you don’t, we’ll make it right - no questions asked. Returns will be refunded to the original payment method.
*Excludes gift cards.
Natural Premium Bamboo Duvet Cover
a clean bed
- SKShelley K.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Have you shopped with us before? YesWhere did you here about us? Google4 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Have you shopped with us before? YesWhere did you here about us? GoogleRated 5 starsI’ve turned into Linus from Charlie Brown. Though it wrinkles very easily, I don’t care!
It is the softest, coolest material for summer and keeps you warm, but cool enough!. I cannot live without it as it is perfect for Southern California heat. I absolutely love it and have purchased 3 as I change my bedding every couple of days as my toddler refuses to sleep without me. Perfectly durable, but wrinkles after washing. I could really care less n it’s not something a steamer or iron cannot fix. I’ve seriously changed into Linus from Charlie Brown.
- JOJamie O.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Have you shopped with us before? YesWhere did you here about us? Other8 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Have you shopped with us before? YesWhere did you here about us? OtherRated 5 stars*ALMOST* Perfect!
I love the bamboo sheets and duvet cover. They are *so* soft and great for hot sleepers like myself. One of my two complaints (and they’re mild, y’all) is that the material wrinkles very easily. If you’re looking for a really crisp look, this probably isn’t for you. But, you can finesse the wrinkles into more of a done-but-undone, lived-in aesthetic that still works. The duvet cover is also a little thinner, and that coupled with the weight of it and the way it lays really shows any fold or ripple in the duvet insert. But again, it can be finessed. My second (mild) complaint is that the bamboo material really absorbs and shows any spot of water or body lotion that might come in contact with it. I used to lather up in body oils and lotions before bed, but would not recommend with this bedding. All in all, the colors are gorgeous (I have sage and sahara tan on my bed) and the materials are so soft. Still obsessed with Sunday Citizen - I have two full sets of sheets, two comforters, one duvet cover, and matching floor/lumbar/throw pillows all just for my master. I also have SC pillows and blankets in my guest room and living room. So yeah, loyal customer :)
- LMLilo M.Verified BuyerAge Range 18 - 24Have you shopped with us before? NoWhere did you here about us? Google9 months agoAge Range 18 - 24Have you shopped with us before? NoWhere did you here about us? GoogleRated 5 starsIncredibly soft and beautiful
I got the sage green duvet and it’s as soft as microfiber but shiny like sateen I love it! Stitching appears to be well done, but I just got it today, so I can’t attest to to its durability. I washed it in cold water with heritage parks silk and wool detergent (a neutral pH no enzyme detergent is best for viscose sheets) and it came out beautifully. If you are looking for high quality, soft and shiny sheets, these are for you. However, if the eco friendly aspect is what drew you in, I’d highly recommend eucalyptus sheets instead, as the closed loop process used to create lycocell is way better for the environment than the process used to derive viscose from bamboo, which uses chemicals like sulfuric acid and causes around 50% of those chemicals to be unusable for future treatment, so it’s just dumped instead. Also, don’t get these sheets if you don’t like wrinkles, as bamboo wrinkles very easily. This was definitely a splurge for me but it was so worth it! These are queen sheets on a full bed if that helps anyone with sizing.
- SCShannon C.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Have you shopped with us before? NoWhere did you here about us? Friend10 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Have you shopped with us before? NoWhere did you here about us? FriendRated 4 starsCool, simple bedding
If you’re looking for minimalist bedding that sleeps cool and is very soft, this is a great choice.
A few downsides - the material wrinkles (and shows wrinkles) fairly easily. The duvet cover is super soft but that makes it a little “unstructured” so it slips around my duvet a little bit. Not NEARLY as bad as the cloud cotton cover I was replacing. It’s pretty subtle and I might not have noticed if that wasn’t the main reason I bought new bedding.
Altogether we’re happy with the minimalist unstructured bed look.
- MTMichelle T.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Have you shopped with us before? YesWhere did you here about us? Other10 months agoAge Range 45 - 54Have you shopped with us before? YesWhere did you here about us? OtherRated 5 starsLike sleeping in an expensive hotel
I absolutely love all of my Sunday Citizen bedding. I started with the weighted blanket and now our whole bed is SC and it is the most comfy cozy bedding I have ever had. I have the hardest time getting out of bed. Worth every penny.